With many advantages both for end users, whether at home or on the road, or for industrial and business applications, Hexagon Ragasco composite LPG cylinders are suitable for a variety of applications.
Benefits for the end consumers
- Lightweight: 50% lighter than steel containers, easy to transport, easy to change and refill, easier to handle and lift.
- Safety: Non-explosive. Non-corrosive materials that will not stain surfaces.
- Translucency: Gas level is visible at all times.
- Casing: Attractive and unique design (award winner), resistant and durable construction.
- Practical: Available in different sizes to suit different applications such as cooking, barbecuing, camping and as a lighter alternative for recreational vehicles (RV’s).
Benefits for the businesses and gas distributors
- Allows businesses to acquire market share by introducing an appealing and differentiating product
- Helps to retain customers and increase loyalty.
- Operations: Reduced maintenance costs, easier handling.
- Lightweight: 50% lighter than steel containers, reduced transport costs and operator workloads.
- Security: Non-explosive. Non-corrosive materials that will not stain surfaces.
- Translucency: Visible gas levels provide a visual guarantee that the cylinder is full.
- Casing: Attractive casing, branding options, stackable, innovative.