Our company distributes composite LPG Cylinders from Hexagon Ragasco. The Hexagon Ragasco composite LPG cylinders are unique and provide many advantages over traditional steel cylinders in terms of safety and user-friendliness.
With many advantages both for end users, whether at home or on the road, or for industrial and business applications, Hexagon Ragasco composite LPG cylinders are suitable for a variety of applications.
Benefits for the end consumers
- Lightweight: 50% lighter than steel containers, easy to transport, easy to change and refill, easier to handle and lift.
- Safety: Non-explosive. Non-corrosive materials that will not stain surfaces.
- Translucency: Gas level is visible at all times.
- Casing: Attractive and unique design (award winner), resistant and durable construction.
- Practical: Available in different sizes to suit different applications such as cooking, barbecuing, camping and as a lighter alternative for recreational vehicles (RV’s).
Benefits for the businesses and gas distributors
- Allows businesses to acquire market share by introducing an appealing and differentiating product
- Helps to retain customers and increase loyalty.
- Operations: Reduced maintenance costs, easier handling.
- Lightweight: 50% lighter than steel containers, reduced transport costs and operator workloads.
- Security: Non-explosive. Non-corrosive materials that will not stain surfaces.
- Translucency: Visible gas levels provide a visual guarantee that the cylinder is full.
- Casing: Attractive casing, branding options, stackable, innovative.